Who are we?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
- Select best options for software architecture based on engineering and business goals;
- Analyze trade-offs, recommend solutions and help move from ambiguity to clarity in early design phases;
- Work closely with partners in UX and UI design, marketing, product management and engineering to develop experiences for customer facing web properties;
- Turn design concepts into polished, accessible, cross-device, responsive experiences;
- Help establish standards within our client’s team for software and software processes;
- Quickly learn and use new tools and approaches where necessary.
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science or related field;
- At least of 3 years of experience with C# or Java (willing to move to C#) in the context of web development;
- Knowledge of micro-service architectures;
- Knowledge of REST API's as well as SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Ability to learn new things independently and develop quality software;
- Good communication skills.
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Integration in an amazing team with international experience
- Mix & mingles and masterclasses