What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in both Seattle headquarters and in Lisbon R&D center:
- Develop test cases and scripts to guarantee high quality standards
- Design and implement manual and automated testing tasks for Web, Mobile, API and Database
- Design and implement reporting and monitoring solutions
- Recommend best options for software architecture based on engineering and business goals
- Quickly learn and use new tools and approaches where necessary
- MSc in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2+ years of experience on similar positions
- Enterprise experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Hands on experience in test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Calabash, VSO or similar)
- Proven track record of requirements analysis and documentation
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Integration in an amazing team with international experience
- Mix & mingles and masterclasses