Are you looking for a place to grow up and improve your technical skills working in an international company based in the sunny Barcelona? This is your chance!
The shift will be from 8 am to 5 pm or from 9 am to 6 pm from Monday to Friday, with the possibility to work on the weekends in the future.
Sellbytel is a consolidated and dynamic international company providing service to the top 10 companies belonging to the IT and social networking world. We are based in the heart of Barcelona with more than 3.000 employees from all over the world. On top of that, we offer an attractive environment with a great team spirit.
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, political, race, religion and sexual orientation.
- 100% fluent in English (minimum C1)
- European Citizenship or valid work permit in Spain
- Ability to read and understand code, and to write code to reproduce customer problems
- Coding ability in HTML5, CSS and Vanilla JS
- User focus: ability to write clear customer communications, structure the troubleshooting next steps, provide workarounds where possible, and empathize to customer needs and pain points
- Appetite to drive change in the tools, processes, and products to eliminate pain points at their root
- Ability to read and understand public facing documentation (Google developers website, StackOverflow)
- Familiar with web protocols (HTTP, TLS, SSL, etc.)
Nice to have
- ES6/React coding experience
- Experience in Java and Android development
- Experience in Objective-C and iOS development
- Familiarity with SQL (any dialect)
- 1.540€ a year with tickets restaurant
- Private health insurance
- Monthly team breakfast
- Christmas party
- Team building activities
- Nice discounts for being an employee of Sellbytel
- Young and dynamic team spirit
- Up to 3.000Euros gross/year in bonus
- Opportunity to grow in an international team of over 20 nationalities
- An office in the center of Barcelona with a nice lounge space