You Technologies Group (www.you.co) is building a digital banking platform of the future. We are a well-funded consumer technology venture that has established regional partnerships across Asia. The first product on our journey to become a fully digital banking platform will be a multi-currency travel card with an innovative e-wallet application. We want our customers to enjoy a borderless and uninterrupted travel experience.
We are an international team of seasoned professionals and entrepreneurs with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and across Asia. Being one of the first in the region, we are partnering with one of the largest regional players (millions of existing users) to launch our product in the coming months.
We look for designers who are passionate about the value of UX and able to learn and transform industry and market knowledge into concepts and sensible, executable plans within business context and in return we offer access to new and novel technology in an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries. The ideal candidate for this UX Designer position is someone who is enthusiastic and determined to ensure great UX concepts materialized and able to be a positive influencer working among teams.
- Create world-class, top-of-the-market user experience with high sensitivity to different user behaviours, market and cultural factors for a multi-market fintech product across platforms
- Assist with user research, product research, evaluate customer feedbacks and monitor data to validate design ideas and identify user needs in various markets
- Produce user stories, wireframes, flow diagrams and other design documents to effectively communicate interaction experience with UI designer, product manager and engineers.
- Understand business requirements and technical constraints from internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with local teams across different countries to conceive and produce feasible and scalable new features and improvements
- Rapid prototyping and iterating to demonstrate interactive experiences; communicate design concepts with solid rationale.
- Occasional travel to overseas markets when required
- 3+ years of experience in designing large-scale digital products that meet business goals for long-term success
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools to rapidly generate, visualize and iterate ideas and solutions.
- Good knowledge of user research methods such as usability test, user interview, focus group, A/B testing, field study, etc. preferred
- Experience in utilizing analytics platform will add advantage but not a must
- Exceptional communication skills; good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Passionate about the profession and always stay abreast with the latest design and market trends; familiar with iOS and Android platforms.
What We Offer:
- While receiving a highly competitive remuneration, we offer you the opportunity to lead and work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.