AfterShip Limited might be able to provide a visa.
We're looking for additional backend engineers who love coding and are interested in working with the latest software development technology.
We believe every engineer should be responsible for the software they build, everyone can adopt best practices and expertise to help make that happen.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
FYI, our tech stacks:
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Database: MongoDB, Google Spanner, Redis, DynamoDB, Amazon Aurora
- Other SaaS: Algolia, Mixpanel, SendGrid, Twilio, Contentful, Google Analytics
- Collaborating with product managers, product designers and frontend engineers to define and build enterprise-scale features from concept to execution
- Integrating global shipping companies and customised enterprise solutions to Amazon, eBay, Groupon, PayPal and more
- Writing and shipping elegant, readable and well-documented codes
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- Some experience with Node.js (our main coding language), engineers who have an interest to pick up Node.js with prior experience with Python / Java / PHP / Ruby are also welcome
- Some experience with APIs and building software would be a plus