Job description & requirements
· Develop, test, and optimize new internal components for battery cells.
· Design an automated assembly process.
· Implement the automation process.
· Process control, monitoring, and optimization.
· Proactively drive and secure intellectual property.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
· Degree in an engineering discipline – Electromechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering.
· Experience in component design, automation, and manufacturing.
· Proactive personality with the confidence to independently drive a complex project.
· Strong communication skills.
What’s it like working at Involt?
At Involt, we are driven, collaborative, innovative, open and fast paced.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Company outings
Progression: Professional development
Observe, orient, decide, and act.