Job description & requirements
PALO IT is an innovation & agile development company. From Design Research to DevOps, we are in the business of end-to-end development of breakthrough digital experiences. As a community of innovators and developers, we also aim at renewing the way organizations operate, promoting sustainable business agility, user-centricity and open collaboration while having fun doing it.
Started in Paris in 2009 and with offices in Singapore, Sydney, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Mexico, we are looking for our next superstar to join our exciting team in Singapore.
At PALO IT, our employees are not widgets. They are in the center of all our projects and
successes. We offer an exciting and creative working environment, with endless opportunities to develop your skills, travel and take your career to the next level. Get in touch to find out more!
Our Vision and Values
We aspire to positively impact the world by empowering organisations to harness the power of transformative technology for the greater good.
- We care about our World
- We act with Courage
- We Share, it’s in our DNA
- We choose Positivity
- We Deliver Awesomeness
Your profile & role on the project
- Thrive on challenge. When was the last time you failed?
- Are curious & always learning. What are you up to right now?
- Can deal with constant change. When were you last surprised?
- Have mastered at least one skill of your trade but you’re not defined by it. What can you teach us? Can you wear many hats?
Graduated from an Engineering School, you have a proven experience of 1 to 3 years on a similar position. You are passionate about new technologies and digital innovation. You have already worked in an Agile environment driven by Time-To-Market, you communicate easily, are independent and able to make significant proposals. Most importantly, you are someone who loves CODING!
Within exciting projects, you will initiate development projects, carry out scoping studies, implement architectures and write architecture documents. You will assist our customers in adopting the new architecture patterns imagined by Web giants. On these occasions, you will carry out code, performance and security audits as well as architecture studies.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to any technical requests
- You are familiar with Agile / Scrum Methodologies and will be part of daily stand up, backlog management, demos, retros, etc.
- Ensuring not only development but also testing, maintenance, and support
- You are interested in designing scalable, reliable and secure softwares using a combination of different languages, frameworks, libraries and technical environment.
- You like to work in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle: You are familiar with Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, and interested in learning more about Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, TDD, BDD, or XP.
- You are communicative with good sense of idealism and pragmatism.
- You’re endlessly curious and thrive in an environment where you’re continually learning and solving new problems.
Your role at PALO IT
You will be invited to take part in R&D works done within our Practices. You will have the chance to assist or be a speaker at must-attend international IT conferences. You will have the opportunity to write articles for our Blog or specialized press. Genuine ambassador of PALO IT, you will present our offers and take an active role in the development of the company.
Your technical environment
# Digital projects: web, tablet and mobile applications
# Understanding of systems engineering concepts, ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis, Business case studies, translating and simplifying requirements, management and communication
# Agile and Scrum methodologies
If you like what you just read, we’d love to have a chat with you!
We might not be able to get back to every applicant but we promise your application will be reviewed by one of our recruitment experts.
What’s it like working at PALO IT?
- Fun working environment
- Flat structure where everyone's opinions matter
- It's not work if you're having fun!