Job description & requirements
You will be leading time series data analytics and supporting the MVP development for the company - based on large amounts of proprietary customer data.
- Thorough knowledge of data visualisations, analytics models (time series regression)
- Proactive and hands-on in spotting patterns and trends in data, finding new approaches to problems and suggesting ways of making the product more useful and accurate for customers
- Expert in Python for doing programmatic data analytics (R or Matlab may be workable)
- Independent worker, ready to take on responsibility and ownership of solutions and work in a fun, energetic startup
- University degree in related fields e.g. computing science, information technology, mathematics or statistics
- Experience with the SciPy Stack and Keras
What’s it like working at Portcast?
be inspired by technology, hustle and get stuff done, and have fun while doing that