Job description & requirements
Our client is an innovative Singapore based App provider with over 100 staff and growing from strength to strength. They are expanding their product and UX UI team extensively, and are seeking a Head of Product / UX Design to manage and grow the existing team
You will head up a team of 4 UX UI designers focused on B2B, B2C, Ecommerce and Internal management product solutions respectively. You will work collaboratively with product managers, engineers and designers to help create beautiful, cutting edge, intuitive products for customers, businesses and users alike. You have a keen eye for good design and passion for User Experience.
· Take ownership of design driven by meaningful, in depth user research
· Lead and motivate your team to achieve and have the final approval on designs and features
· Lead the team over cross functional product lines, platforms and projects
· Adhere to Agile / Scrum methodologies when working with cross functional teams
· lead product definition and user interface design requirements by brainstorming with internal and external stakeholders
· Create graphical design and layout for web and mobile applications including mock-ups and prototypes
· Working closely with branding counterparts on the corporate marketing team,
· this leadership role will act as a brand custodian within the product team
· Work closely with product and development teams to ship products that meet the highest design standards
· Work with company stakeholders to review product design flow and ensure delivery of the best user experiences
· Responsible for continued enhancement and improvement of existing user interface components
· 5+ years of proven industry experience in the capacity of a Senior UI / UX Designer
· Solid experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
· Experience designing effective and beautiful user experiences for web, iPhone / iPad and Android apps.
· Experience working to Scrum / Agile methodologies in cross functional teams
· Creative and graphic design flair
· Experience using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
· Prototyping tools such as Marvel, Pixate Studio, Principle, InVision etc
· A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, usability and accessibility concerns.
· Experienced in User research
· Meaningful experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
· Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
· Strong communication and presentation skills
What’s it like working at New Step Search?
At New Step Search, we are innovative, passionate and progressive.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Progression: Professional development