Job description & requirements
Our client is a global software consultancy focused on transforming ideas into smart, seamless business solutions for their clients through cutting edge IT products.
They are seeking Full Stack Engineers to be part of their growing and dynamic team in Singapore. This role offers tremendous opportunities in career growth and unparalleled exposure to a variety of technologies and exciting end to end projects. You will thrive in this environment if you are both passionate about technology, and have excellent consultative, communication, problem solving and presentation skills in order to work with stakeholders up to senior levels, and contribute creatively and technically in bringing conceptual ideas into reality
· You will implement sophisticated customer projects in the enterprise, web, mobile or desktop environments using modern, agile project methods
in the team.
· Live your passion for software development in exciting customer projects and be inspired by your colleagues’ enthusiasm.
· As a frontend web developer, you will cooperate with interdisciplinary teams in projects and experience how technology and team spirit unite to create innovative solutions.
· You bring the knowledge and curiosity; we provide the projects, e.g. in the web or mobile environment.
· You will efficiently and competently solve tricky software challenges, because continuous further development and active knowledge exchange mean that you will be working with the latest methods and tools and always be on trend.
· You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor's/master's).
· You leverage your development workflow with tools like npm, webpack and Node.js.
· You have multiple years of experience with state-of-the-art web architectures and enjoy developing modern web applications.
· You value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
· You have professional experience in Java or the .NET stack for at least 4 years.
· You have a thorough knowledge of build and deployment of Full Stack applications, including practice with automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine or similar tools.
· You have professional experience working in an agile development environment. Ideally, you are a certified SCRUM developer or master.
· You have strong communication skills and like making decisions.
If you are interested and suitable to explore this role, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you to discuss further.
New Step Search Pte. Ltd. | Business Registration No # 201632615G | EA License No #16S8449
What’s it like working at New Step Search?
At New Step Search, we are innovative, passionate and progressive.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Progression: Professional development