Job description & requirements
We're a fast-growing employee feedback and analytics company looking for a rockstar UX/UI specialist with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our team.
- Direct the over design of the product
- Collaborate with the product team on the creation of intuitive user experience, user journeys, identify user pain points
- Review current products and create process for usability testing to seek for UX/UI improvement opportunities based on metrics
- Create interaction flows, high fidelity wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas around user needs
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Experience in Web app UX/UI design.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, usability testing etc.
- Proficient in UI/UX design tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or Axure etc.
What you will receive:
- An unique opportunity to work on a rapidly growing HR technology startup!
- Clear and significant responsibilities that impact the company’s bottom-line
- Hands-on learning about strategy, growth, product development and engineering
What’s it like working at EngageRocket?
At EngageRocket, we believe strongly in building a great workplace - for both our customers and our team. We value each member of their team for their unique strengths, allowing us to focus our attention on putting those strengths towards achieving excellence.
Communication is open, where ideas from every corner of the company are given air-time, and put to the test in lean experiments.
The work is fast-paced, with a diverse team. Drop us a note and we'd love to explore with you if there's a mutual fit!