Job description & requirements
• Ongoing communication with clients and internal teams, including regular external meetings
• Work with clients to create social media content, including Weibo, WeChat, OTA, etc.
• Responsible for ensuring excellent client communication at all levels; defining KPIs, deadlines and service agreements
• Evaluate new and emerging social platforms, travel and lifestyle forums
• Prepare media buy proposal and ads performance reports;
• Support clients in all aspects of nurturing and growing their social media activity and acting as a community manager, when needed, across a broad range of accounts
• Manage social media accounts for clients (include content planning, creation, publishing and reporting)
• BS degree in Marketing or proven marketing/advertisement experience
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese & English
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Responsible and pro-active personality
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Good follow up capabilities
• Proficiency in MS Office, bonus experience and skills include Wordpress, illustrator, Adobe
Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
What’s it like working at FOMO PAY PTE LTD?
Since 2015, clients have trusted FOMO to provide various digital payment solutions. Our team has served clients from various industries, including Changi Airport, Starhub, MBS etc., and worked closely with mobile wallet provider such as WeChat, mVisa, NETSPay, Grab Pay, etc.
We are now looking for new blood to join their dynamic team, with friendly working environment and talented cohort.
Work in a most promising startup, and join Us Now!
Awards & Media:
○ Forbes 30 under 30 2018 Winner - Finance & VC Category
○ NTT Data Global Open Innovation Contest Grand Judge Award 2018
○ MAS FinTech Awards Winner 2017
○ MAS SGQR Taskforce to Develop Common QR Code for Singapore
○ The Best Fintech Company 2017 - Seamless Asia (Cards & Payment) 2017
○ TiECON 2017 Singapore Delegate at Silicon Valley
○ Next Money Fintech Finalist 2017 by VISA
○ Oracle, DBS, Unilever Accelerator Cohort
○ Global Payment Summit 2016
○ Channel News Asia - One Stop Chinese Payment Solution (link attached)
○ South China Morning Post - FOMO Pay set to help Southeast Asian retailers tap Chinese tourist mobile payments
○ Yahoo Finance / SCMP / Finews Asia / MIS Asia / FIN Extra/新浪财经/信报/苹果日报/东方日报/今日头条/联合晚报/联合早报
○ MAS SGQR Taskforce to Develop Common QR Code For Singapore
○ MAS Announces Finalists for the Global FinTech Hackcelerator and FinTech Awards
○ Singapore FinTech Festival