Job description & requirements
- Collaborate with back-end developers, product managers and designers to support our Android applications
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable code.
- Analysing new requirements, designing and implementing technical solutions
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT/Programming or related fields.
- 1-3 years hands-on experience working with Android by designing, implementing and testing robust features on the Android application
- Good knowledge about Android Architecture and SDK.
- Good understanding of software engineering principles and techniques
- Excellent programming skills in Java or Kotlin.
What’s it like working at ADVANCE.AI?
ADVANCE.AI (https://www.advance.ai) is a data centric fintech company, founded by a group of highly experienced talents from world class institutions such as Stanford, CMU, Tsinghua, UIUC who have strong industry experiences from Two Sigma, Farallon Capital, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Amazon, Accenture, Tencent, HSBC and others. ADVANCE.AI is backed by top tier VCs from China and the valley such as GSR Ventures, ZhenFund, and AlphaStartups. To learn more about us, please visit https://www.advance.ai () for more information; or, contact email@example.com for any inquiries