Job description & requirements
SendForensics is a global provider of advanced email security, deliverability, & compliance solutions. Trusted by responsible senders worldwide. https://www.sendforensics.com/careers
Feel the difference you're making every single day in a rapidly-growing tech firm with a unique offering. SendForensics is looking for a keen Backend Web Developer with a firm and solid grounding in development best practices. The role essentially requires rolling up your sleeves and delving headfirst into the wide array of internal and external development projects that have been lined up by our 'product-first' management team.
- Working closely with Frontend UI/UX Team to implement ideas that will improve the SaaS system; helping tuck away the scary science and simplify user-experience, introducing new features, improving performance and responsiveness etc
- Working on internal administration tools and newly formed projects as they arise
Desired Skills and Experience
- A degree, diploma or background in IT/computer science or similar
- 2 to 3 years experience in PHP programming
- An ingrained passion for churning out clean, modular, logical & efficient code
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks (Laravel experience a plus)
- Experience working within the LAMP stack
- Ability to efficiently construct MySQL database queries
- Development experience with GIT and/or alternative collective version-control systems
- Knowledge or experience of cloud services (e.g. Amazon AWS, Google, Rackspace etc.)
- Experience coding in multiple character-sets incl. Multi-byte Asian languages
Singaporeans and PR only
Interested applicants please submit CV and expected salary, shortlisted candidates will be notified.
What’s it like working at SendForensics Pte Ltd?
At SendForensics Pte Ltd, we are balanced, collaborative, energetic, open and progressive.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Paid sick days, Vacation time