$ 4,000 - 6,000 SGD per month
5 months ago
Job description & requirements
- You will be responsible for developing the Jaga-Me customer portal. It is a critical product at Jaga-Me since it’s the tip of the iceberg: all of Jaga-Me’s complexity needs to be tackled in this interface to provide clear and actionable information to our customers.
- You love web technologies, you closely follow the evolution of browsers, web technologies, and the React ecosystem.
- You’ll take part in the Jaga-Me engineering teams.
- You will have a strong focus on reliability, performance and modern software engineering practices. You’ll become actor in our product roadmap by suggesting new ideas and features to implement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
- Work closely with Product, Backend, Design and Marketing teams to build features Jaga-Me users love.
- Build and test robust, well structured, fast and reusable components.
- Identify and solve performance issues.
- Participate in the project’s design and code reviews.
- Proactively propose major changes (architecture, frameworks).
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3 years experience building modern web applications.
- Proficient with React Native preferred
- Comfortable working with HTTP REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance. considerations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics or a similar field.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.