Job description & requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer,Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): C++, Java
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in C/C++ role and Unix based.
- Must have good experience in the followings: python for scripting to run testing, benchmarking codes, Systems such as Synchronization, MapReduce, Stream Processing Frameworks (Storm, Hadoop, Spark) Distributed Databases, Eg: Cassandra, Aerospike software version control systems (GitHub) Real time systems and multi-threading. Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and system architecture. Data structure and algorithms. Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming concept
- Those with the following experience will be an added advantage:
- MongoDB, MySQL, and/or Redis
- Linux (Ubuntu) on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Optimization experience with algorithms in C++, opencl or CUDA
- Image processing / machine learning
- Continuous delivery and integration experience
- Core Java experience, Java Native Interface
- Shell scripting, Lua
- Python Django Framework, Nginx, HTML, CSS
- Able to work independently and on a variety of challenges.
- Self-reliant and readily accept responsibility for projects.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with a passion for technology.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
What’s it like working at AIQ Pte Ltd ?
We believe in nurturing and cultivating talent as much as you believe in striving for personal and professional success. At AIQ, we work hard and play hard together. If you are looking for a challenging, dynamic and fast-paced environment with frequent fits of laughter, then this place might just be the one for you.