Job description & requirements
We are a company which focus on good product user interface and experience design. You will be working closely with the CEO to constantly reiterate and bring good product design elements to our web and mobile platforms.
UpCode Academy is still a very young company and our website is still very new. You will be able to shape our product direction at a very early stage!
Here are some areas which you will be responsible for
- Leading a significant area of the product on students registrations and affairs
- Managing a team of Product Managers and helping them to realise their vision in the subsets of your led area with multiple product delivery teams of designers, engineers and data scientists
- Developing, regularly communicating and maintaining area long-term vision and strategy to achieve it
- Combining usage data, market and user research, and industry best practises to constantly develop understanding of the area by identify user problems and breakthrough opportunities, all of this feeding into forming and maintaining long term roadmap of your area
- Organizing your team to match the needs to realise the vision with the chosen strategy and defined roadmap
- Hiring, onboarding and developing Product Management talent by establishing clear development paths and taking people through the journey to their desired career and life goals