Job description & requirements
Chainstack is a cloud- and blockchain- agnostic Platform as a Service helping businesses to manage enterprise blockchain networks and build bleeding-edge blockchain-powered applications. Chainstack Platform enables profitable integration of blockchain into existing business functions, bringing the companies tools and services they need today and will allow them to leverage blockchain ecosystem in the long term.
Backend guru that can suggest elegant architecture solutions, build robust services and clean interfaces for them.
- Participate in designing architecture of Chainstack Platform
- Develop highly performant, scalable and maintainable core backend services
- Work cross-functionally with internal/external customers to implement and deliver simple, yet solid software solutions
- 4+ years of Golang/Node.js development
- Expertise in designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Proficiency in relational/NoSQL/in-memory databases and messaging protocols
- Experience working with containers using micro-services architecture
- Exposure and understanding of cloud technologies (Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Proven skills in developing complex and clean code
What’s it like working at Chainstack?
At Chainstack, we are energetic, innovative, passionate, vibrant and adaptable.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development