Job description & requirements
Join us as a Client Relationship Manager and be part of a dynamic tech startup. You will get to work closely with the CEO and be put in charge of your own projects as you play a critical role overseeing technology adoption among companies in the construction industry. Get up close and personal with clients and their needs as you further Hubble’s vision of revolutionising the entire construction industry.
The company will also sponsor a professional diploma for a course relevant to your work.
- Create and sustain strong client engagement with our existing user base
- Ensure client satisfaction and high Net Promoter Score to expand our client base
- Maintain steady engagement with clients to keep abreast of their needs, following through on queries and ensuring proper resolution at all times
- Bridge client needs with our technological know-how through effective communication
- Define the project scope upon project commencement to communicate required features to the engineering team in line with customer requirements
- Work with C-level management to develop customised business and technical solutions for our clients
- Ensure product alignment with dynamic industry and national trends
- Define implementation processes for client onboarding and change management
- Develop engaging and productive training programmes to optimise user adoption and experience
- Develop client insight and monitor client usage to help further product innovation
- Gather user feedback and report key findings to help drive managerial decisions
- Use comprehensive client insight and usage analysis to help shape new and existing product lines
- Maintain a strategic and long term client relationship to maximise customer lifetime value and create cross-sales opportunities
- Singaporeans preferred
- Bachelor's degree with good academic results
- Ability to see things from the user’s perspective
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to take the initiative to forward team goals.
- Enjoy solving complex problems with technology
- Strong business acumen, team player, results-oriented
- Passionate about technology and delivering good experiences
What Makes Hubble Special?
- We are the market leader in offering digital solutions to the construction industry - we transition the age-old industry from pen and paper to modern software tools
- We are a fast-growing and fast-moving company - the day-to-day work at Hubble is ever-changing and will never be boring
- We have a diverse interdisciplinary team hailing from different backgrounds with a common goal of solving complex problems using technology
- We believe in a flat hierarchy and learning from each other – regardless of our roles, we’re part of the same team, we share the same space and we work toward the same goals
- We encourage openness: open culture, open-concept office, open communication
- We give the best people the best tools to work with; think Macbooks, ample workspaces and smart devices to offer the most conducive work environment
What’s it like working at Hubble?
Hubble's mission is to end modern slavery and empower the construction industry with innovative data innovation. We want to change the way labour and material are traded and more importantly, the way cities are built.
Started in 2016, Hubble has tracked more than 35 million man-hours, automated 12,000 hours of manual computation, and helped construction companies save more than 10 million dollars. We are focused on building the next generation smart worksite for the Construction and Engineering industry as defined by one that is automated, connected, data driven, and predictive. We have grown rapidly without any venture fundings to become the market leader in this space in less than 1 year. Our partners include the largest Construction Companies such as Woh Hup Pte. Ltd., Koh Kock Leong Enterprise, Sante, Hexacon, Lum Chang, Chuan Lim Construction, and OAS Painting and Construction - just to name a few.
We are a collegial set up with an average age of 24 years old. We have formed the most stellar team of the brightest and most passionate. We are result oriented, self directed, creative, and collaborative. We thrive in autonomy and we have the freedom to create the future based on our shared beliefs and vision. If you are young and have a hunger for success. If you believe if yourself. If you believe that age should not be the benchmark of how good you are. Join us.