Job description & requirements
Join us as a Business Development Manager and be a key driving force behind the fastest-growing tech startup in the construction industry. You will also get to work closely with the CEO and be put in charge of your own projects. At Hubble, we aim to revolutionise the entire construction industry and you will be at the very front lines of this expansion as you identify strategic areas for growth and create new opportunities.
The company will also sponsor a professional diploma for a course relevant to your work.
- Work closely with our clients, proposing innovative solutions to improve their operations and empower data-driven management decisions through strategic use of technology
- Take charge of client acquisition and create new business opportunities to maintain the company’s relevance and competitive edge
- Further Hubble’s growth by exploring potential prospects, pursuing new leads, and taking charge of deal-making, repeat-sales and partnerships
- Conduct market share analysis to develop revenue growth strategies
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of client pain points and communicate user requirements to improve our product offerings
- Collaborate with the engineering team to define product scopes and deliver game-changing products
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and gather user feedback to inform product development
- Conduct market research to better understand the industry and client operations
- Contribute to defining and establishing Hubble as a leading regional company
- Singaporeans preferred
- Bachelor's degree with good academic results
- Ability to generate leads and identify strategic areas for growth
- Independent, focused and driven.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to take the initiative to forward team goals.
- Enjoy solving complex problems with technology.
- Strong business acumen, team player, results-oriented
What Makes Hubble Special?
- We are the market leader in offering digital solutions to the construction industry - we transition the age-old industry from pen and paper to modern software tools
- We are a fast-growing and fast-moving company - the day-to-day work at Hubble is ever-changing and will never be boring
- We have a diverse interdisciplinary team hailing from different backgrounds with a common goal of solving complex problems using technology
- We believe in a flat hierarchy and learning from each other – regardless of our roles, we’re part of the same team, we share the same space and we work toward the same goals
- We encourage openness: open culture, open-concept office, open communication
- We give the best people the best tools to work with; think Macbooks, ample workspaces and smart devices to offer the most conducive work environment
What’s it like working at Hubble?
Hubble's mission is to end modern slavery and empower the construction industry with innovative data innovation. We want to change the way labour and material are traded and more importantly, the way cities are built.
Started in 2016, Hubble has tracked more than 35 million man-hours, automated 12,000 hours of manual computation, and helped construction companies save more than 10 million dollars. We are focused on building the next generation smart worksite for the Construction and Engineering industry as defined by one that is automated, connected, data driven, and predictive. We have grown rapidly without any venture fundings to become the market leader in this space in less than 1 year. Our partners include the largest Construction Companies such as Woh Hup Pte. Ltd., Koh Kock Leong Enterprise, Sante, Hexacon, Lum Chang, Chuan Lim Construction, and OAS Painting and Construction - just to name a few.
We are a collegial set up with an average age of 24 years old. We have formed the most stellar team of the brightest and most passionate. We are result oriented, self directed, creative, and collaborative. We thrive in autonomy and we have the freedom to create the future based on our shared beliefs and vision. If you are young and have a hunger for success. If you believe if yourself. If you believe that age should not be the benchmark of how good you are. Join us.