Job description & requirements
SensorFlow makes buildings energy efficient at zero upfront cost. Our wireless sensor and analytics platform automates the building to save energy, provides deep insights into its operations and sends alerts for preventive maintenance. We have helped resorts, hotels, hostels and serviced apartments save over 20% on their energy costs.
- Experience working with embedded systems such as ARM, Arduino, EFM32 etc.
- PCB design experience and the ability to read and understand data sheets.
- Experience leading a team through a product and release cycle.
- Worked with wireless systems.
- RF design experience.
- Deep understanding of network stacks.
What’s it like working at SensorFlow?
Amazing coffee, tons of fun and a strong emphasis on self growth.
We love people who focus on using the right tools for the job.