Starting date: ASAP
We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented Full Stack SF2 Developer to join Natae’s team in Lisbon.
You should have demonstrated knowledge/passion for the e-commerce sector, experience in payments and subscription, as well as a mastery of the agile methodology SCRUM. We’re a small team at Natae, be ready to get your hands dirty!
Natae is a European e-commerce group specialized in digital services. At Natae, we only care about improving people’s lives!
You will work especially on Natae's main project, called INeedanAnswer, a website aiming to connect people with experts in different fields: legal, IT… We have launched our legal and IT services a few months ago, for which we offer unlimited expert advice. Our clients pay a monthly subscription to get unlimited answers to their questions.
We are currently working on the UK market and we will soon expand to other countries and expert fields (health, mechanics…).
Work directly with senior team members and CTO to:
- Develop, optimize e-commerce websites
- Develop, maintain different billing/payment functionalities such as recurring subscription
- Maintain our back office and database
- Connect to different APIs
- Implement few front-end tasks
- Get involved in R&D for future projects
- Work with our design team to improve UI/UX
At least 2 years experience as a developer
Experience with the following technologies:
- PHP (Mandatory)
- Symfony2 (Mandatory)
- MySQL (Mandatory)
- Web Service Skills
- SCRUM Methodology
- Shopify, Wordpress is a plus
Nice to have
It is nice to have…
- Good sense of UX is a plus
- Great organizational and planning skills
- Proactivity, autonomy, and comprehension of complex and evolving issues
- Curiosity, passion, a lot of energy, and a great sense of humor (or at least one we can understand)
- Many great apps/e-commerce websites/ideas that you would like to share with us!
If you join us we aim to provide you with
- Opportunity to gain experience by working with our CTO
- Amazing learning opportunities as a key member of our team
- A unique experience in a fast-growing Lisbon startup
- A diversity of day to day tasks
- An ideal work environment
- A unique opportunity to onboard ideas, test them and push them to users