FluentUp can not provide a visa.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements with product manager
- Design UI/UX changes through use of storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Implement UI/UX to the user interface to completion
- Work with the development team to implement more complex and comprehensive changes
- Work with the development team on issues and bug fixes
- Work with the marketing team to execute A/B testing of different UI/UX elements
- Work with the co-founders on planning the product roadmap and future releases
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who wants to be part of a Team from the get-go and work in a start-up related to the language learning industry. The role provides immediate hands-on responsibilities, working with both the product development and sales & marketing teams in driving growth. You will see the effect and influence of your work in creating tangible results.
We are looking for someone motivated and passionate about what he does and with the energy to undertake this journey being part of a Team.
- High Diploma or above in Web / Multimedia Design or other related IT subjects
- At least 1 year of experience in website UI/UX design
- Proficient in Graphic Design tools like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of latest UI/UX design practices and trends
- Determined, reliable and pro-active team player, with an out-going personality
- Strong command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Any other language is a plus
- A portfolio of your work should be provided together with your application
Less experienced individuals will also be considered for a paid internship.