Garage Society might be able to provide a visa.
Garage Society, the leading co-working space operation in Hong Kong is looking for an Assistant Community Manager & Auditing Control to cope with its rapid expansion. If you are a bright candidate with a can-do attitude who wants to enjoy the thrill of working in the exciting tech and startup ecosystem, you are ideal for this position!
As the Assistant Community Manager & Auditing Control at Garage Society, you will be responsible for making sure that the service provided exceeds the expectation of all clients.
Reporting to the Community Manager, the following are your key responsibilities:
- Being a member of the Accounting & Finance team, managing the accounts payable function and performing bank reconciliations
- Identify and investigate risks in the current audit controls
- Assist with tightening the internal audit controls
- Manage enquiries from external auditors
The following are your other responsibilities:
- Management support on operations which include space maintenance and liaison with partners such as building management
- Be responsible for assisting in the running and coordination of events as well as other projects
- Provide other secretarial and administrative support as required
- Take charge in cultivating the Garage Society community
- Provide training and guidance to other team members as needed
- Ensure a secure and compliant business environment
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is maintained
- Proactively seek opportunities to drive higher quality service and assist members and their guests in the friendliest yet professional manner
- University degree or above in the Accounting, Finance, or Economics disciplines
- A team player who is willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Prior experience in the accounting sector and co-working space
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, adaptability and an eye for detail
- Enjoy interacting with people and being exposed to multi-cultural / international work environment
- Presentable and with a pleasant personality
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel
- Native English speaker
Interested party please email CV, expected salary and availability.
You will be working with Rachel Pettigrew, Senior Community Manager