Throughout the year, Juwai hosts and manages a series of events to support our customers (international agents, developers, marketers, etc. looking to connect with our Chinese agent network and Chinese consumers), we are looking for an entrepreneurial Events Manager to assist in strategizing, marketing, and executing Juwai’s events and expos, which function as a key pillar to our business.
Our ideal candidate has strong interpersonal and project management skills. We are looking for someone who is able to connect with our customers and support them through the end to end events process by – understanding which events make sense for our consumers, highlighting those key messages, and guiding our customers through Juwai’s events in order to ensure the greatest potential ROI. We are looking for someone with big-picture vision who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty with the day-to-day. Our ideal candidate is a team player who exemplifies the values that make Juwai unique at heart.
- Collecting feedback and understand customer and consumer (exhibitor and attendee) interest in different types of event products
- Evaluating the quality and commerciality of potential events and expos; and strategizing the marketing message and packaging of these products for customers
- Managing logistics – negotiating agreements with vendors and potential partners
- Work and liaise within the Go-to-Market team to execute marketing and promotions for events banners, brochures, landing pages, industry website content, social media, email marketing, etc.)
- Training the Sales & Growth team on key features and selling points of events products
- Post event evaluation, analysis and reporting
- Researching and ongoing evaluation of industry and China events for potential productization.
- Providing customer support and onboarding for events clients; communicating regarding participation and trip arrangements and collective post-event feedback
- At least 2 years previous working in events, marketing, or other related industry
- Strong project management experience and an ability to negotiate and work with a variety of vendors
- Cost-savvy with experience managing P&L and considering cost effective strategies
- Experience managing social media channels or other digital marketing experience is a plus
- Preference of candidates with experience in or interest in the international real estate market
- Data driven with an ability to measure and optimise ongoing performance
- Native or Proficient in English speaking, reading, writing required
- Proficient in reading and speaking Mandarin Chinese strongly preferred