Job description & requirements
We are looking for iOS & Android Developer with an excellent ability to work independently and with a strong focus on UI/UX principles.
· Architect and build advanced mobile applications for iOS in Swift
· Proficiency with native Android application (Java or Kotlin)
· Developing and implementing the iOS app based on UI/UX mockups with integration to server-side API
· Develop SDKs for product integration on iOS & Android application
· Ensuring functionality and usability across all iOS devices and versions
· Responsible for system integration test, maintenance, bug testing and fixing
· Maintain code quality, organization and automation
· Understanding of the full iOS & Android development life cycle
· Understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
· Ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team in a fast-paced environment
· Work on multiple deadlines related to new project initiatives and existing application enhancements
· 3+ years of relevant experience in iOS/Android development
· Bachelor’s or Master’ degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other related field, or equivalent experience
· Must have at least 2 iOS/ Android apps which was participated in and released on App Store/Google Play
· Must have experience developing apps for multi resolution mobile devices and tablets
· Swift 3+ and Objective C, Cocoa Framework, Xcode, Instruments, multi-threading and interfacing with RESTful
· Familiarity with popular Android libraries
· Understanding of Cocoa Design Patterns, OOP and algorithms
· Proficient in Xcode and Instruments
· Possess the knowledge and experience in Analytics SDK Integration (Google Firebase, 3rd-Party Data and Marketing Tracking Analytics)
· Proven debugging and performance testing skills and Instruments
· Experience in version control system (GIT)
· Good sense of creativity and innovation
What’s it like working at JobTech Private Limited?
At JobTech Private Limited, we are collaborative, driven, fast paced, innovative and open.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Free food, Recreational area, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
JobTech is driven by a desire to change the labour market for the better. We have made it our mission to find the right match between people and jobs more efficiently, and continually build products and solutions that enhance human resource productivity.