- Design and development of web/mobile applications.
- Design & develop backend applications and services/APIs via best software development practices
- Facilitate the troubleshooting and resolving of pre and post-production issues
- Always be updated to the latest technologies for web/mobile
- Good in Problem solving & logic thinking
- Possess a degree in Computer Science or related fields
- At least 2-5 years of overall experience with web/mobile development
- Minimum 1-3 years of hands-on experience in native iOS application development using Xcode, Objective-S, Swift
- Hands-on experience with SQL sever and web service integration (C#,JSON,XML,SOAP)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on experience developing and implementing mobile backend applications or APIs/services. Experience in various aspects of application development (application structure, device and operating system API’s, debugging, performance, security) and deployment.
- Strong in object-orientated programming design & skills
- Familiarity with continuous integration, code deployment software, workflows and source management tools from GitHub
- Knowledge of full-stack development and cross-platform development (iOS,Android & web) will be an advantage
- Able to work independently as well within a team
- Must be analytical, self-driven and pro-active in keeping with new technologies and programming languages.
- Experience in Object orientated design and system architecture for mobile backend applications/services.
P.S. This is definitely not going to be an easy job! It require only those with iron in them and we are looking for those with the best attitude! If you think you are crazy enough to change the world travel industry, you are welcome to join us! Its gonna be another crazy journey in this new era!!!
What’s it like working at Travalr?
Challenging, Fun, Exciting, Positive, Growth etc.....