Job description & requirements
At Saleswhale, we are building an AI assistant that engages, qualifies leads and books meetings, for our clients, at scale. Our vision is to deploy an AI assistant for every company - to augment humans and abstract away mundane and tedious work.
We are looking for a Operations Manager (AI Interaction Operations) to manage and build our team of Operation Assistants who are in charge of categorising, annotating and labelling our vast datasets of email.
We are proud to have an incredible list of customers, that includes some of the world's leading brands, such as Randstad, General Assembly, Unit4, Stratus Technologies and more.We are looking for someone who is smart, self-motivated and a good communicator, both written and verbal, to join us on the journey in building the AI sales assistant of the future. You will get to work side by side with a small team of innovators moving at breakneck speed.
What You Will Do
- Manage and recruit our growing team of AI Operations Assistants
- Build and implement structured on-boarding and training programs
- Work closely with Engineering and Customer Success teams to improve the Operations workflow and improve the internal Operator data tool
- Maintain the quality of the structured and labelled data created by our AI Operations Assistants; this is extremely important as dirty / inaccurate data will cause our machine learning models to degrade over time
- Analyse, understand and test approaches to optimise performance and productivity of your Operations team
- Run reports on Tableau and other data visualisation tools to help you notice trends in quality and productivity
What We Are Looking For
- 1+ years working experience; ideally with training, management, coaching or leadership experience
- Self-starter; able to suggest improvements and dig deep into optimising and streamlining processes
- Clear and concise communicator, with a strong command of the English language
- Detail-oriented, organised and process-driven; without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Flexibility and comfort working in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
What’s it like working at Saleswhale?
Our vision is to deploy an AI assistant for every company - to augment humans and abstract away mundane and tedious work.
We are one of the few lucky Singaporean companies to have completed the Y Combinator program (S16), and raised US$1.2 million in seed funding from Silicon Valley and Singapore investors to bring this vision to reality.
We are a young team (median age is 28 years old) - ambitious, weirdly passionate, and perhaps a little delusional in believing humans should leave highly repetitive and tedious work to computers, so we can focus on creative and meaningful work.
At Saleswhale, you will be joining a young, but experienced team that will help you explore a career in the software and tech industry. We have veterans that have worked in companies such as Salesforce, Microstrategy, Nitrous and Viki, and sold millions of dollars in enterprise software.
You will get the chance to witness firsthand how a global enterprise software company is built from Singapore, and work cross-functionally with software engineers, sales and marketing, customer success and support functions.