Job description & requirements
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business objectives. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills, a good sense of business-related topics and a strong interest in Tech. Preferably, the candidate possesses an understanding of blockchain technology.
As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines, be detail-oriented and be aware of brand consistency. Experience in content optimization is a plus.
Ultimately, you will oversee all content initiatives to ensure positive stakeholder engagement, message alignment, and brand consistency.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term objectives
- Establish a cross-functional editorial team and define content approval process
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure other internal stakeholders are on board
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop content, style and layout
- Support copy-writing and communication collaterals development
- Support event management and related content generation
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ blogs, contributions, and posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience in content generation, editing, and management
- Hands on experience with MS Office, PowerPoint, and WordPress
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Strong interest in the Technology space
What’s it like working at DEX Pte Ltd?
We are a small agile team working at the cutting edge of data sharing technology. Everyone on the team has their strengths and specialities but are also open and happy to learn about what everyone else on the team does as well. Open minded individuals with lots of ideas and suggestions, we are always looking for like minded, fun and happy individuals looking to make a change in the world.