Assistant Finance Manager Responsibilities
99.co is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
We are looking for an energetic and trusted professional who has the ability to support our team with finance and administration services.
As Assistant Finance Manager, you will work closely with our team to support our growing business.
What you'll do
- Responsible for the month end closing activities as well as financial and management reporting.
- Review and implement improvements to finance policies, internal controls and procedures.
- Responsible for timely annual audit, GST compliance and corporate secretary matters.
- Ensure effective controls over organisation financial data and business risk analytical.
- Provide analytical support in projects and new business initiatives.
- Support budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Monitor cash flows and treasury related matters of the company.
- Provide ad-hoc supporting to any other duties and projects assigned.
- Minimum Degree qualification in Finance / Accounting with CPA/ ACCA /ICAEW membership qualification will be added advantages.
- Preferably Big 4 accounting firm audit experience at the Senior II or Assistant Manager level.
- Strong in financial analysis.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations, laws and any other compliance requirements.
- Accountable and adopts a 'business-owner' work mentality.
- Has excellent communication skills and can engage with diverse people.
- Highly organized with excellent time management and scheduling skills.
- Meticulous and excellent project management skills.
What’s it like working at 99.co?
We dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software. Our obsession is to make the property market in Singapore and Asia more transparent, honest and reliable.
We work hard as a team — in the end, that’s the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
We believe in maximising life. We don't mean some unsatisfying ‘work-life balance’ crap. We believe you can have your cake and eat it too. We believe in taking control of our time to make the most out of it. We believe in fighting to make every day, every decision count. We believe our limited time here matters. We believe you can live healthily, work hard to build a startup and have a great time at the same time.
Read about us https://www.99.co/team/ and apply