Job description & requirements
EIG's mission is to give our customers/merchants the power to build sales online and develop a community of sales force for their business expansion/penetration. Whether we're creating new services or helping a small business expand its reach, EIG people are builders at heart. We are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to optimise performance around the region for our customers.
EIG is currently seeking many applicants for this position:
- Identify target merchants, develop sales leads
- Conduct sales presentation, show clients sales/business growth proposal
- Assist clients with their grant submission
- Support clients on photo-taking of products and initial mass upload
- Resolve client issues
- Account for all weekly / monthly sales target and reports
- Develop broker strategies and identify new growth opportunities with them
- Provide client feedback
- Assist with other tasks as required
- GCE ‘O’ ‘A’ Level / Diploma
- 2 to 5 years outdoor sales experience is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- PC literate, able to provide web demonstration
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with a consistent track record of achieving sales
- Passionate about helping businesses grow in digital space
- Uphold business ethics and values
Career Growth and Training:
- Candidates who deliver strong performance can look forward to a progressive career advancement and growth guidance
- Training will be provided for successful applicants
What’s it like working at EIG88?
We are a young team led by very experienced leadership with very high staff retention records.
Be part of a team that is open, celebrates our differences and builds each other up!