Job description & requirements
We make Tomorrow Today by empowering Peer Economy via Artificial Intelligence.
· perform financial modelling and business analysis to support business development;
· manage finance accounts and weekly/monthly financial reports;
· provide day-to-day general administration & clerical duties.
· degree/ professional certification in accounting/ finance or equivalent;
· Singaporean or Permanent Resident;
· no stranger to using MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, SQL, VBA), Adobe Acrobat, and other productivity tools;
· willing to pick up and perform financial modelling, and AI-related tools in particular Python3, while experience in Python or at least 1 other similar coding language (e.g. R, MatLab) is preferred;
· equipped with a sense of self-deprecating humour.
What’s it like working at Velocity Enterprise?
You have to have self-deprecating humour on top of strong belief in yourself being an upstart.