Job description & requirements
· Customer-facing role: establish and maintain industrial partnerships, understand customer needs, make technical presales presentations.
· Market analysis and proposal generation.
· Analysis of use cases and key technical parameters.
· Assist the management in preparing market feasibility studies.
· Good understanding of energy storage technologies: lead-acid batteries, lithium batteries, flow batteries, etc.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Minimum 5 years of industrial sales experience.
· Degree in an engineering discipline – Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Engineering, or similar.
Candidates with experience in the energy sector and/or a postgraduate business-related degree will have an advantage.
What’s it like working at Involt?
At Involt, we are driven, collaborative, innovative, open and fast paced.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Company outings
Progression: Professional development
Observe, orient, decide, and act.