- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
The Financial Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring and improving the productivity, efficiency and profitability of the company’s operations through planning, coordinating, and supporting decision- making on both operational and financial strategies. The Financial Operations Manager is a key member of the team, so teamwork and communication are crucial facets.
Please fill out this form before you apply: https://piccollage.typeform.com/to/mU8bDb
- Handle bookkeeping, monthly payroll, and regular financial reports.
- Work with both our US & TW external accountants to generate financial statements.
- Work closely with the CEO and other key team members to develop company strategies.
- Review, plan and control operational budgets to align with business goals.
- Support interactions with our investors and business partners.
- Work on strategic projects, such as new monetization initiatives.
- Basic accounting knowledge (including bookkeeping, tax and payroll) for both Taiwan and US.
- A degree in finance, statistics, economics or accounting is preferred, but not required.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese, and comfortable working in a bilingual environment.
- Able to master software systems such as QuickBooks Online, Zenefits, Carta, etc.
- Has experience managing a small team or leading projects.
- Gets stuff done, eliminates obstacles, and works well with the team.
- Sees the big picture, and can prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, energetic and adaptable to a dynamic startup environment.
Looking for someone who...
Has experience managing a small team or leading projects.
Gets stuff done, eliminates obstacles, and works well with the team.
Sees the big picture, and can prioritize and balance multiple tasks
Self-motivated, energetic and adaptable to a dynamic startup environment