Join the future of insurance at Coya!
Coya offers a new hope for an old industry, by redesigning and extending the insurance value chain and working backwards from people’s real life needs rather than those of brokers. Coya will offer fully digital insurance products, a scalable protection at the point of need and simple, transparent and personalized insurance cover that puts you in control. Designed from the ground up to manage life’s risks and join the customer’s journey.
As a Senior Product Manager at Coya you will be directly responsible for disrupting one of the most traditional domains - Insurance! You will play a pivotal role in building the core insurance product engine, which is at the backbone of Coya’s innovation and IP.
- Play a pivotal role in a squad of cross functional, experienced professionals, building a complex innovative product
- Jointly turn high level vision into specific, detailed product features and technical specifications
- Guide and align a squad of highly skilled professional with a diverse background
- Present your squad with a purpose for their work - why are we doing what we are doing? What are the expected business values?
- Communicate to your squad and the entire company the results of the features deployed and their business impact and performance over time
- Be customer centric: Identify and cater to our different customer types and constantly push towards incremental addition of value for our customers
- You conceptualise, specify, groom, plan and deliver within time and scope features and products that cater to our customers together with your squad
- Set timing and functional expectations of product improvements and technical roadmaps together with internal teams and stakeholders
Are a leader, enjoy and value teamwork, are able to take things end to end on your own when needed and you are extremely customer and delivery driven
Have a B.Sc. in Software Engineering or equivalent experience
Have minimum 3 years of work experience as a software engineer
Accumulated at least 3 years of work experience as a product manager in an agile environment; Financial services, insurance or e-commerce experience is a big plus
Posses an analytical mindset, ability to tackle complex systems and intellectual challenges, go down from high level vision into general requirements, then into the smallest pieces
Understand system design approaches and architecture, know the consequences that can arise from poor technical decisions
Bring excellent communication skills - that’s a must!
Are fluent in verbal and written English (must), high proficiency in German a big plus.
Have excellent stakeholder management skills and create clarity and transparency in your team and across the entire company
Ideally have experience in working with a distributed team (big plus)
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Sponsoring of your Urban Sports Club membership
- Participation in the company's success with our share option program
- Ergonomic chairs and standing desks
- An office in the beautiful area of Berlin Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals