Disclaimer: All company details and specific procedures will be revealed when you start your application process!
What you will do:
- Full lifecycle engineering: Architecture, solution design, development, quality assurance, shipping, monitoring and maintenance are all done by ourselves in our service oriented platform with currently 110+ restful microservices.
- Use your brain (a lot): Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitudes to solve complex problems in the most prolific engineering teams in the vast startup hub of Berlin. (1600+ releases in 2017)
- Raise the bar: Our team has a combined professional experience of over 250 years, averaging at 7.3y per person. Each developer undergoes our coding puzzles to ensure we hire greatest quality. Our culture makes every one of us better every day.
- Lead the pack: Small temporary project groups or new permanent teams get kicked off on regular basis. We always need leaders being ready to take over a business unit’s services or provide “POC and delivery” on untouched fields.
What you will learn:
We are disrupting the automotive industry. Most of the things we do have never been done before. Every day we are scaling and tuning the core platform and create tools to launch new green field applications
Bleeding edge technology stacks and the drive to always think about the next thing to incorporate without getting bloated. We currently use SpringCloud, Java8,Postgress 9.5 with JSONB types, MySQL, ElasticSearch and a nice bunch of AWS technologies like EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, SQS/SNS, Elasticache and some lambdas.
Dealing with tons of microservices has it’s own challenges and they require creative approaches.
- 6+ years of professional experience in java programming with spring-based technologies
- Experience in leading a group of developers and taking responsibility for your team and your software. The more the better!
- Deep understanding of the JVM. You are fluid in modern java and know the possibilities of the language and can apply them in every-day or heisenbug scenarios
- Passionate opinion on how a restful APIs should ideally look like, but you’re not too dogmatic to ignore every-day needs of a business
- Hands on experience with Spring boot
Nice to have
- Experience with Spring Cloud
Technical excellence - You will join a high profile and fun engineering team surrounded by technology
Innovative culture - You will work on previously unsolved challenges and experiment with new technologies
Real impact - Your work will enable our business success and disrupt the car industry
You will take advantage of our employee pension scheme, tandem partner program, discounts on different services (gym, public transport, leisure activities...), regular team-events (international nights, bowling, karaoke...)
Smooth start in Berlin - You will receive relocation support that includes assistance with visa