Location: 1 minute's walking distance from Wong Chuk Hang MTR station
Working from our different Hong Kong locations when required, with regular days from Campfire HQ in Wong Chuk Hang.The core responsibilities are to generate new leasing enquiries from the education sector and convert these to contracted lease terms for Campfire Campus locations as well as assist with the membership sales process for Campfire Home.
- Understand the sales and leasing objectives for existing and new products and locations and exceed sales quota targets.
- Develop sales action plans and implements these through consistent high volume phone call and field sales activity.
- Maintain clear market insights by keeping up to date with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Being accountable for own actions and revenue results.
- Work together within Campfire teams, being able to voice opinions and ideas
- To proactively attend events and establish personal networks
- 2+ years B2B sales experience.
- Experience from commercial leasing is highly regarded.
- Positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Being outgoing and personable with an approachable social attitude.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience using a CRM system.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
Competitive salary + commission structure is provided
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.