Bitspark can provide a visa.
Global Digital Marketer
Spark is a revenue driven cryptocurrency company growing its Hong Kong team. The company is looking for a passionate Global Digital Marketer to run Spark's marketing initiatives. You will need to be an all rounder as this role is an integral part of building the company's global presence which involves strategizing and implementing campaigns to growth hack, generate leads and perfecting communications. We are looking for a digital marketing expert who is focused on global growth, loves strategy with implementation skills, is versatile, is driven by data and is passionate about cryptocurrency.
Spark (formally Bitspark) is a bankless, end-to-end financial stack build on the blockchain.
Founded in Hong Kong 2014, it was the first to conduct the world's first cash in, cash out money transfer using cryptocurrencies which paved the way for the cryptocurrency money transfer industry in Asia.
Since then, Spark has a platform and mobile App in market that provides a bankless alternative to businesses and individuals who wish to exchange or transfer money by buying and selling cryptocurrency with fiat. Now customers can replace their banking with crypto cheaply, easily and without any prior knowledge all across Asia and Africa!
Spark also released a token sale whereby they raised USD$2.5M via the crowd for its in-ecosystem rewards program Zephyr ($ZEPH). The team consists of 11 pioneers and is growing rapidly.
You will be responsible for strategy through to execution of marketing and communication plans to fulfill Spark's goals of awareness, growth and conversion.
- You will drive Spark's overall marketing and communications strategy across a variety of channels speaking to key stakeholder groups.
- You will be the first point of contact for all communications and promotions related to marketing.
- This role includes building, managing and working in collaboration with external relationships with communities, media, agencies, journalists, partners, communication teams, freelancers, KOLs and events.
- Increasing the company's presence across all relevant media and channels by planning, curating and co-creating ads and or content internally or with freelancers.
- Build and bring consistency across Spark's brand and uphold impeccable standards across all comms. Communicating clearly Spark's value proposition.
- Actively execute campaigns across all marketing channels with the aim to build and manage a community and generate new leads for sales.
- Analyse and provide insight on data from past campaigns and improve future campaigns to maximise investment.
- Managing Spark's existing freelancing and future marketing team.
- This role includes light planning and executing of offline events and or Meetups.
- Building Spark's Marketing Playbook
- Have had 3 - 5+ years experience in digital marketing.
- At least 6 months to 1 year months active involvement personally or professionally in cryptocurrency.
- Mid to senior digital marketing exposure in previous roles with hands on experience from strategy to implementation.
- Fantastic at communicating and driving conversations. Excellent at conveying hard concepts.
- Familiar with Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Reddit, Quora, LinkedIn, BitcoinTalk, Steemit, facebook and Medium.
- Ahead in marketing industry tools.
- Experience with Mailchimp and email marketing.
- Experience with SEO/ Google Ads / Twitter Ads/ Facebook Ads.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Light photoshop or keynote design skills.
- Great organisation, management and reporting capabilities.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A resourceful problem solver.