WHAT WE DO
OnTheList is a pioneer concept of Members-Only Flash Sales where High-Ends & popular lifestyle brands offer past-seasons items to buy at an exclusive price without jeopardizing a pleasant customer experience.
In 2.5 years, we have reached over 150K members which are solely invited by emailed QR code to a specific location within a 3 or 4-days event. OnTheList is collaborate with inspired brands such as Marc by Marc Jacobs, Ted Baker, Dr. Martens, Kenzo, Clarins to mention few. Our showroom of 7,000 sqft is in Central, Duddell Street, come and meet us!
As we are growing, we would like to welcome you in a vibrant, engaged, young and multicultural team.
OPERATIONAL EXPERTISE: We are customer-focused. Our Brands trust us to optimize their stock without damaging their image, and our Members are thrilled to enhance their shopping experience with us.
GROWTH: As a start-up, it is part of our DNA to find new opportunities thanks to our flexible mindset.
SENSE OF PURPOSE: Solving problem is part of OnTheList business model by giving the opportunity to new customers to buy premium goods at a more accessible prices.
GREAT PEOPLE: Team spirit at OnTheList is primordial to make each event successful. The team diversity brings different skills and our dynamism allows to challenge ourselves all the time.
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
You know retail sales inside and out, and you are a natural leader and are now ready to set up in a demanding and rewarding work environment. Working closely with our Showroom Manager you will be responsible for all operations of OnTheList flash sales. Working with new exciting brands every week, it requires competency in strategic thinking and strong customer focus.
Take a closer look at what the job entails:
- Responsible for the overall flash sales productivity & results. You are expected to achieve remarkable sales targets every week overseeing all store functions, from sales management (set up, inventory, repacking), premium events to the implementation of innovative store initiatives
- Maintain an impeccable image for our Brands with an appealing visual merchandising and a neat clean store environment at all times
- Coach operational team in building relationship with customers and understanding their needs. Ensure that operational team deliver a strong customer experience that will allow the customer to confidently recommend OnTheList to their friends and family
- Onboard and retain effective full-time & part-time operational teams.
- Cultivate an environment which support OnTheList values and work culture
- Drive operational efficiencies to help minimize risk and protect the store assets
WHAT IT TAKES
Knowledge, experience and capabilities:
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and high level of strategic thinking
- 6 years of relevant experience, prior store / showroom management experience with a fast paced and customer focused retailer
- Experience in operational, financial and performance management
- Unique ability to lead and coach people to deliver great results
- Basic computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese, ideally Mandarin
Share & live our core values: Operational Expertise, Growth, Sens of purpose, Great People
WHAT WE OFFER
Flat structure with real opportunity to work with our Co-founders to build the future of OnTheList.
Join one of the top fastest growing startup in Hong Kong with a flexible working culture.
Join passionate people that challenges the norm and makes brilliant ideas happen.
Responsibilities from day one with a steep learning curve, with possibility to grow within your scope of job or the team (training and development programs).
Attractive benefits plan (discount, health insurance program) & bonus plan based on performance & OTL success.
A P P L Y
Have a glimpse of our work culture & team on our talent website: www.onthelist.hk/joinus
Before being invited to an interview you will be asked to complete a form with a few relevant questions for this specific role. For faster response, we advise you to apply directly talent website and complete the form.