- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
• Total compensation package (cash + stock options): Annual NTD 2,100,000 and up.
• Cash is paid out in 12 monthly salaries with 2 months of bonus guaranteed.
• Our mission is to embed advanced optical and RF technology into consumer products and fulfill the potential of light as the medium for information acquisition and transformation.
• Prosecuting US utility patent applications, including supporting foreign prosecution with external counsel.
Compensation and Benefit
- Total compensation package (cash + stock options): Annual NTD 2,100,000 and up.
- Cash is paid out in 12 monthly salaries with 2 months of bonus guaranteed.
Specific job contents:
- Drafting and reviewing invention disclosures with Artilux engineers and scientists.
- Filing US provisional applications.
- Prosecuting US utility patent applications, including supporting foreign prosecution with external counsel.
- IP portfolio management and filing strategy recommendation.
- 4 years patent experience with a focus on patent preparation and prosecution, preferably with a mix of the law firm, in-house expertise.
- Bachelor degree in a scientific or engineering field such as physics or EE with the fundamental understanding of semiconductor and circuit technology.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- JD, a postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, or master’s in law (LLM) in intellectual property law.
- Admitted and in good standing to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- MS or Ph.D. in a scientific or engineering field such as physics or EE with the understanding of semiconductor and circuit technology.
As a member of Artilux in-house IP team, the candidate will prepare and prosecute US patent applications and assist with foreign patent prosecution. On top of exceptional patent prosecution skills with sophisticated knowledge of US patent laws, demonstrated a fundamental understanding of semiconductor, circuit/system related technology is required. The responsibilities include patent drafting, patent portfolio development and review (with external IP Counsel), patent prosecution including office actions and appeals, and post-grant proceedings.