- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
As a Product Manager, your mission is to build great products for users. You should love apps and be eager to understand user behavior. You will work closely with our other product managers, designers, developers and interns to brainstorm, decide, plan, implement and deploy new features and new products (e.g. related to AI, AR, VR). You must have strong product sense and have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience in managing and launching products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Being resourceful and proactive to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making ability.
- UI/UX design skills (for creating wireframes and communicating with designers)
- programming skills (for doing data analysis and communicating with developers)
- Do user research and competitive analysis on other products.
- Brainstorm, evaluate and develop new features and new product ideas.
- Prioritize product features and communicate with the team
- Push designers and developers to deliver the product to users
- Develop detailed plans and track progress
- Evaluate performance using analytics tools and user feedback