Job description & requirements
· Raise funds from accredited investors (HNWIs and institutions)
· Actively manage and engage with existing investors to increase participation
· Liaise with Sales and Credit teams to respond to any investors’ queries
· Ensure that the different facility types on platform are funded by investors with the right risk appetite
· Set up investor database and create basic reporting for investors as and when required, using data on Salesforce
· Plan for future capital requirements according to business’ sales forecast
· Assist with ad-hoc marketing activities targeted at raising funds from investors
· At least 4-7 years experience in wealth management/ investor relations
· Demonstrated capability in financial and quantitative analysis
· Strong communication and presentation skills (preferably English and Mandarin)
· Preferably have personal network of accredited investors for investor pipeline
· Adept at creating reports and understanding Salesforce
What’s it like working at Validus Capital?
Validus Capital is a p2p marketplace that bridges the cash flow gap for small and medium companies. The leading financing platform for SMEs in Singapore, we were also nominated as one of the finalists in the Inaugural MAS Fintech Awards 2016.
We are backed by Vertex Ventures (member of Temasek Holdings), leading private investors and institutions in the region, and aim to be one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies in ASEAN.