Job description & requirements
1. Drive the product development using modern data science stack and best practices.
2. Build tools/frameworks and data pipelines to analyse unstructured and diverse data sources.
3. Develop robust statistical models to generate insights for customer engagement and loyalty programs.
4. Build a team of software and data engineers to aggressively push product development and implementation.
5. Lead development work with external agencies and ensure that the work done is as per the company’s long-term vision and strategies.
6. Bring domain expertise, knowledge, ideas and business tools to help Pepper Cloud Pte Ltd redefine the F&B space in Singapore.
7. Travel extensively to attend business seminars, technical events and networking platforms to help Pepper Cloud build strategic partnerships while leveraging modern technology platforms.
1 Experience working with machine learning algorithms and statistical models, preferably in R or Python.
2 Ph.D. or Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics from recognized and accredited university.
3 Minimum of 3+ years of relevant data science experience in the industry.
4 Strong leadership skills and attitude to work independently in a fast paced dynamic environment.
1 Experience in tech start up environment.
2 Experience in consumer centric business models and platforms.
3 Ability to work with remote teams from diverse knowledge background.
What’s it like working at Pepper Cloud Pte Ltd?
We’re building a technology first, employee centric, company that recruits the best talent who can solve interesting problems.