Job description & requirements
- Collaborate with local business stakeholders to identify and quantify technology enablers to grow the business
- Prepare the initial draft product requirement document with impact metrics, and represent local viewpoints in prioritization exercises with the platform product manager
- Has ownership of the product launch in the country; conducts user acceptance tests, assists in framing and execution of test cases, and communicates post-launch feedback to business and platform product stakeholders
- Identify, analyze, and track metrics that inform the success of products launches.
- Have a hands-on attitude - the product manager must be willing and able to "dive deep" into the inner works of our e-commerce platform and become a product expert in it.
- Assist the incident management team in bug / incident prioritization and give local insights to ensure adequate assignment of engineering resources
- At least 1-2 years of work experience.
- Product management / product design / program management experience is a plus
- Cross-disciplinary overview of business functions such as marketing, warehouse, logistics, marketplace operations, accounting and finance a plus
- Degree in Computer science or related technical field is ideal but not necessary
- Basic understanding of SQL / UX design principles is helpful
- Must have an empathetic approach to problem solving
What’s it like working at Lazada Singapore Pte. Ltd.?
As a young and dynamic company, Lazada is the place for you to grow and develop your career. We’re proud of who we are and our values are a genuine representation of our company culture. Not only do they shape the way we do business, they also guide us towards our future.
Entrepreneurs and Owners
Customer and Seller Centric
Highest Standards and Innovation
Humble and Challenging
Communication and Integrity