Job description & requirements
As a Account Executive you will be responsible for identifying potential improvement areas, provide support and assistance to the Sales Department. Have quick understanding on business process and ability to generate creative solutions will be the main requirements for this role. Excellent communication, business understanding and tech savvy will be very helpful to run this role.
- Responsible for deal closing, account management, client communications and conflict resolution
- Discovering client’s business needs and proposing appropriate solutions
- Track and coordinate all activities occurring for each account
- Prepare regular client reports and attending client meetings
- Analysing marketing trends and predictions and researching market conditions to develop sales goals and marketing strategies
- Providing regular feedback to product team on features improvements
- Developing plans to target new customers
- Developing company’s account strategies, working with marketing team on marketing strategies and promotional communication channels to introduce and promote the products and services to potential markets
- Negotiating and closing contracts, maintain excellent client relationships
- Evaluating the financial aspects of business development
- 2 - 4 years of sales and account management experience
- Experience managing and closing complex sales - cycles
- High motivated, eager to learn and keen desire to contribute
- CRM experience
- Detailed oriented and possessing high degree of professionalism and responsibility
- A team player with strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
What’s it like working at Sleek?
We're a group of young and enthusiast entrepreneurs, excited to bring innovation in a very traditional and conservative vertical.
We believe in Trust, Performance and Fun!