Job description & requirements
Coconuts Media seeks an experienced Finance Manager based in Singapore to manage our accounting and finance activities with the aim of improving cost-efficiency and collection speed.
- Preparation of management accounts for Singapore and Hong Kong companies.
- Manage Accounts Receivable and Collections: Invoice, track payment, and lead collection in a timely manner.
- Manage Accounts Payable: Record, Track, and make payments.
- Manage cash flow projections
- Implement and manage accounting software.
- Manage payroll process: Create transactions, payslips, calculate CPF etc.
- Liaise with external accountants on yearly accounts, audits and taxes.
- Support company strategies in achieving growth and customer retention.
- Support month-end process, and monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
- University degree with 3-6 years of experience working in accounting or finance.
- Experience with Singapore accounting, payroll, tax, and finance laws and standards.
- Meticulous, organized, and reliable.
Nice to have:
- Experience with accounting software i.e. Quickbooks or Xero.
- Experience with Hong Kong and Thailand accounting, payroll, tax, and finance laws and standards.
What’s it like working at Coconuts Media?