Job description & requirements
- Designing and building crisp, clean, reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimising WAAVE services for maximum speed and scalability.
- Continuously improving development processes by implementing continuous integration/deployment and infrastructure as code automation.
- Peer review development deliverables from other team-members.
- Ah-hoc support for WAAVE production services.
Skills And Qualifications
- Proven experience developing and supporting back-end software services.
- Proficient understanding of Git and Git best practices.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
- Hands-on experience managing and automating AWS services
Must be Singaporean or PR. Please do not apply if you are not allowed to work in Singapore.
What’s it like working at WAAVE?
WAAVE is a young & vibrant company that is taking Singapore by storm introducing our cashless and hardware-free ordering and payment app. Teamwork is essential, hence we believe that sharing our views and opinions with each other is the way to bring each other and WAAVE to greater heights. The quote ' Work hard, Play Hard' resonates with us strongly and well, words cannot describe our awesome team culture so you will have to experience it yourself!