Job description & requirements
RSV is a production house on the cutting edge of innovation, widely regarded as the go-to for creativity, and reliability. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the paramount of quality service and devote the utmost attention to customer relationships. As such, we demand only the best to join and represent our small, tight-knit team.
The Role: Producer
We are looking for an awesome Producer to join our team. He or she will produce our corporate videos, music videos, commercials, and short films. He or she will manage a small in-house production team of 2-3 people. They will also sit on the leadership team and report on their department as well as work with the other leaders to make company-wide decisions.
- Design concepts and pitches with creative directors
- Handle budgeting for projects
- Track production receipts, invoices, and payment schedule
- Plan and oversee productions from pre-production to post-production
- Liaise and translate creative brief with client and creative team
- Schedule production meetings, casting for crew and talents
- Work with external vendors when necessary
- Report progress on production dept to leadership team
- Work closely with other team leads to plan and execute company initiatives
- Manage a small production team of 2-3 people
- Experience managing productions of various crew sizes (up to 20)
- Strong interpersonal and managerial skills
- Resourcefulness and a meticulous approach to workflow management
- Dynamic and creative team player, and able to lead by example
- Keen sense of creative storytelling and communicating ideas
- Able to perform well under pressure
- 3 years experience in a similar capacity
What’s it like working at ROCKSTAGVID Productions?
We make captivating content for every screen.
Our vision has always been to create engaging cinematography with vivid visuals and film-like storytelling. As we remain focused on providing the best moving visuals for customers, we are also developing a range of digital design & development products such as Web Integrated Video and Augmented Reality experiences for today’s media environment.
We're More Than Just Geeky Superheroes: And even superheroes need to work in a team, that is why our crew works together collaboratively. We celebrate our people and the work they do, and staying relevant in a continually changing world.
We Believe Great Work Means Getting Out of Our Seats: We’re serious about making great videos together, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun. That is why we have open spaces – Sketch your thoughts on the whiteboard. Share those wonderful ideas with the crew. We encourage our people to go around and have real conversations.