Job description & requirements
- Strategize and implement online and offline marketing campaigns for the Vidfish video streaming product in the overseas Chinese markets including but not limited to: Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Indonesia
- Utilize user data analytics and make tactical marketing decisions to push for install to user to subscriber conversions
- Design creative marketing messages and articles across communication channels (social media, email, online publications, influencer marketing)
- Track and monitor monthly marketing budgets
- Work closely with Content and Product teams to deliver and continuously improve key business metrics
- Support the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) team in VUO Powered by Vidfish project in their marketing needs, liaising with outsourced teams such as community managers, public relations companies
- 5+ years of working experience in Digital Marketing, Growth Marketing
- Strong command in Chinese and English language
What’s it like working at Mightcast Pte Ltd?
If you like challenges and focus on developing leading edge mobile apps, welcome to join our fast-paced start-up company.