Job description & requirements
A young and dynamic digital marketing agency is looking for a Creative Tech Lead. This key role will be in the position to grow and lead the digital and creative team, and work closely with the foundation team to drive business and growth for the agency. You will provide key digital and creative input in client meetings, creative ideation and production process. You are driven to bring the best creative and innovative ideas to life. On top of providing directions, you do not mind getting your hands dirty and dip yourself into production work when need arises. You will ensure we deliver high quality work on budget and on time. An inspiring leader, your team will look to you as a mentor to help them grow in their career path, and your input will be respected by the management team and clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage, grow, and lead the digital and creative team to deliver digital projects.
- Including strategising, understanding and writing specifications, planning and scoping technical and creative requirements and timeline, briefing developers and task teams, documentation, campaign analytics / optimisation / performance reviews, and etc.
- Projects will include but not limited to websites, apps, CMS, eCRM, email marketing, growth hacking, and etc.
- Adapt to changes in project deliverables and scope requests, and manage and smoothen their impact on the project plan and timings. Ensure successful go-LIVE with minimal LIVE issues.
- Maintain and enforce code standards and best practices and SLAs, including leading testings of digital deliverables, ensuring projects pass internal or external audits and reviews, and running security code reviews with client security teams (if required).
- Work closely with internal teams and other campaign stakeholders to ensure smooth and successful delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Part of the team in ideating and creating ideas and tools for new business development.
- Be the go-to person for all things digital, creative and technical.
Skills & Requirements
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing a team of developers, designers, art directors, project managers, and etc.
- Confident in communicating ideas and technical information to clients.
- Excellent project planning and management skills including task breakdowns, estimation of timings, assignment of tasks to team members, sprint planning and scope adjustments.
- Full of initiatives, well-rounded, a strategic thinker, organised, a team player, positive, highly motivated, excellent in written and verbal communications on both technical and layman-friendly levels.
- An eye for detail and perfection.
- Creative with deep technological expertise, business acumen and development background.
- Keen understanding of marketing and digital landscape including social media, B2B an/ord B2C marketing, user journeys, CRM, CMS, analytics and media platforms; and applying this knowledge and understanding in the delivery of ideas and projects.
- Strong advocate of standards and challenge status quo with new and emerging technology to address new business challenges.
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or another site analytics tool from a site tagging and data collection perspective.
- Experience in tagging strategies and optimisation.
If you see yourself a perfect fit for this role, we would like to talk to you. Please write in with your CV, indicating your current and expected remuneration.